$543 monthly/$181 weekly
Non-routine instrument setup and/or calibration requests will incur a one-time setup/calibration charge in addition to rental rate noted above. When this applies, you’ll be informed of the amount of the additional charge at time of order or, if requested, prior to placement of order.
- Battery Powered (4 C Cell batteries)
- Measures gamma and X-ray radiation and will detect (but not measure) beta radiation
- Wide measuring range from 0.1 mR/h (rem) to 1000 R/h in five switch controlled scales
- Simple operation by only one switch for all functions of the instrument
- Self-contained telescopic probe extendable up to 13 feet (4 meters)
- Optional earphone for acoustic indication
Two GM detectors for low and high range detection
Automatic Scale illumination when instrument is switched ON
Approx 35 inches (895mm) Telescope Retracted & 15 feet (4560mm) Fully Extended
Width Aprox 5 inches (130mm) Height Approx 3.3 inches (84mm)
6.61 pounds (3Kg)
From 80 keV to 200 keV + 15%, -25%
From 0.2 MeV to 2 MeV: +/- 10%
-30 degrees C to + 50 degrees C
a) about 20 hours, intermittent
b) about 60 hours, intermittent
Aluminum casting; enamel is resistant to impact, scratches and acid; waterproof, designed for rugged field use.
Stainless steel tube.